Chiyu CSS-722 Fingervein Device is a Biometric Fingerprint Time Attendance and Access Control Terminal that uses a Hitachi Fingervein module. Chiyu has authorized IntelliTech Business Solutions Pvt Ltd to provide sales, support, and assistance of Chiyu Smart Security Products in all of Pakistan, having existence in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Chiyu Technology’s CSS-722 is a Biometric Fingervein Time Attendance and Access Control machine that uses a Hitachi Fingervein module. This next-generation biometric technology Terminal can be applied in high-security environments like banks and government agencies.
CSS-722 features an IP65-certified weatherproof exterior that allows system designers to place the terminal indoors and outdoors.
- Hitachi Finger-vein module
- Four hundred sets of the function key.
- Anti-pass back / Anti duress.
- Basic Time attendance (First IN / Last OUT).
- Color screen with touch keypad.
- LOGs data real-time PUSH.
- Indoor and outdoor use (IP65 certificated).
- Standalone, Web-Based Management and network capability.
- Support DHCP for easy setup.