SecuGen Unity 20 Bluetooth
SecuGen Unity 20 Bluetooth fingerprint FAP20 certified scanner is a wireless-based Bluetooth mobile device that is fully programmable with an active enrollment feature that allows you to enroll and manage up to 100 users on any Android or iOS device via SDK.
Unity 20 is perfect for any mobile project ranging from government verifications, and retail and banking apps to health & fitness startups, It has the capability you need for wireless enrollment and identification programs.
SecuGen Unity 20 Bluetooth is a powerful, cost-effective mobile Bluetooth fingerprint reader. This portable unit is fully programmable with an active enrollment feature, allowing you to enroll and manage up to 100 users on any Android or iOS device via simple commands in our new Unity Application Software development kit (ASDK).
Unity 20 Bluetooth wirelessly transmits data over Bluetooth to mobile devices. This makes it ideal for use in hospitals, restaurants, and other workplaces where identification and security are critical.
- FBI Certified (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant)?meets FBI Image Quality standards
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity for no-hassle, cord-free convenience
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Rugged fingerprint sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration, and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On? ? automatic finger detection technology
- Smart Capture? ? high-quality fingerprint scanning of tricky fingers (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments and conditions such as under direct sunlight
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, and portable
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and micro USB cable for charging
- Dual direction finger guide: for self-use or to scan other users by an administrator
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Fast and accurate verification
- Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
- Encryption of fingerprint templates (SecuGen Proprietary)